Omni-ID Prox RFID Tag
The Omni-ID Prox tag is small enough to fit on assets with low surface area availability. The Prox UHF RFID tag is available in a variety of finished form factors:
Printed label finish: 35mm x 10mm x 4mm footprint with adhesive backing for easy attachment directly to assets
Rigid case: 50mm x 16mm x 8.4mm footprint with adhesive backing; suitable for use in a moist environment
Prox NG: 37mm x 12mm x 4.0mm footprint, tether attachment option, and wide read angle ensures optimal performance in both handheld and portal applications.
Omni-ID presents the first on-site commissioning for rigid, on-metal RFID tags that streamlines implementation and saves time and costs.
Omni-ID Prox oﬀers the smallest form factor and best performance in a metal environment of any UHF RFID Tag on the market. The Prox is available as a regionally-tuned tag, or broadband tag
providing strong global functionality across all geographic regions. Omni-ID Prox comes standard with a printed label ﬁnish. It is also available in a low proﬁle ruggedized rigid case for applications with
harsh environmental requirements
Prox NG is an FSTC compliant product and includes a tether hole as standard, making global, enterprise wide adoption easier to deploy and manage. With a wide read angle Prox NG also ensures optimal performance with both handheld and Portal I.T. use cases. With its low proﬁle, small footprint and consistent RF performance, Prox NG tags are ideally suited for asset tracking and management of IT assets.
- Ultimate reliability and accuracy on any material in any environment
- Optimized to perform equally well both on, off, and near metal
- Very small form factor High-performance, short-range read
- Supplied with label finish, rigid case, or tether attachment 240 bit EPCglobal Class-1 Gen2-compliant Silicon
- Ideal for inventory control or location monitoring for high-value metal or liquid assets
- First-to-market RFID solution for data centers
RFID Tag Applications
With their low profile and small footprint, Prox tags are ideally suited for tracking and inventory control of small assets, such as:
- Disk drives
- Small tools and manufacturing equipment
- Construction helmets